Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ready for Fall

I am always happy to see the calendar roll around to fall.  My birthday is in October, so this time of year has always been special to me.  Halloween is my favorite holiday and we decorate for it, just like we do for Christmas.
My husband, Michael, had a birthday a couple of days ago.  So now, for 48 days, we are the same age.  For, you see - he married an older woman - and he is very fond of reminding of that fact.  He has always had a pretty, baby face.  When we were first married, I swear, he would get carded all the time and we were in our mid twenties!  He is a banker and one day he made a loan to this guy, that afternoon the same guy came to our house campaining for some office he was running for.  He didn't recognize Mike - in fact, he asked Michael if his Dad was at home.  This would have been funny if I had not recieved my AARP card in the mail that day.  Don't ask me why they would send an AARP card to a twenty-four year old, but that's how my life works.  So now, years later, he is still celebrating the fact that he is 48 days younger than me.  I am fond of replying to him - "yes, I am older, wiser and better-looking".  This hushes him for a while.
In the months to come, "Don't Be Cruel" will be released which celebrates the younger man falling for the slightly older woman - in this case 7 years.  Don't Be Cruel is the 3rd in the Sinfully Sexy Series.
If you are interested in learning more about my books - check out the website - josiearlington.com
We are in the process of adding a checkout cart and my webmistress keeps slapping my fingers when I try to update it, but it will all come together soon.  I love getting your emails - heard from some of you about
T-R-O-U-B-L-E - and thank you for the kind words.
My first newsletter is about to go our, if you would like a copy - email me at josiearlington@yahoo.com
Next Thursday, the 9th, I will be privileged to participate in a release party for theromancestudio.com - will be talking about my erotic paranormal - A Wishing Moon.  It is about a family of powerful women who practice New Orleans witchcraft - hoodoo.  The heroine of A Wishing Moon is Arabella Landry and she is paired with tantalizing Jade Landale.  Stop by the party and let me introduce you to these two.  Jade is a conservative Texas congressman who is about to meet the witch of his dreams.  It will be intriguiing.
If you haven't checked out T-R-O-U-B-L-E here's the cover and the link.


Thanks for listing, Josie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment